Retrofit, a leading provider of personalized weight-management and disease-prevention programs, has been invited to speak on a panel at the 9th Annual Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress taking place at 11 a.m. PT on Tuesday, Oct. 3, in Los Angeles.
The panel, “What’s the water cooler buzz? Targeted Interventions to Address Health in the Workplace,” will discuss how obesity and diabetes are some of the costliest employer healthcare expenses and how employers face increasing pressure to implement successful interventions to address these issues.
In this presentation, healthcare executives will review how employers are tackling their healthcare benefits from all angles while managing to keep the employee in the center. From providing employees with the most advanced technology for chronic-condition management to developing weight-management programs, the panelists will let attendees in on some secrets about how employers can make health a priority to increase productivity among workers while still decreasing costs.
This session will:
- Discuss targeted interventions and how they are key to addressing health in the workplace
- Teach employers how to better support their employees with chronic illnesses, especially those who need it most
- Provide instruction on how to quickly and efficiently implement and manage a company-wide chronic condition management program and wellness program
- Introduce the latest technologies in chronic-condition management and share how this is changing the game
- Help the audience learn how to engage difficult-to-reach populations in weight-management programs
Click here for more information.